



Well this last week has been a little hectic, we decided to move at the beginning of July due the terrible landlord we had(Note: NEVER EVER rent ANYTHING from Henrie Rentals). We absolutely loved our townhouse but couldn't justify paying such a horrible man another penny of our hard earned money SO the apartment hunt began. I had just been put in the young women's in our ward so we wanted to find something in our ward boundries. LUCKILY we found one and commenced the move. We are now officially out of our townhouse and in a slightly smaller apartment that Im trying to adjust to(I may just be a wimp, but I really miss our other one). So as a tribute to 1105 N. 200 W. #3, here are a few pictures of "our first apartment".
1 comment:
HEY HOSER YOU NEED A NEW POST!!!! PS How is the new apartment???
Post a Comment