Thursday, December 17, 2009

Allen Update

Well it has been a while since I posted anything and I have had some complaints so here is a little update on what we have been up to the last couple months!
*Sold our truck and four wheeler
*Had a Happy Thanksgiving
*Annual Nutcraker ballet with my mom
*Got to hear our babies heartbeat
*Spent lots of time with friends and family
*Christmas shopping
*Re-painted our bathroom
*Work, work, and work
*Bear River wrestling matches to watch my little bro
*Scout calling for me and scout calling for Brady
*Almost time for ice fishing
*Christmas parties
*Being sick
*Feeling better :)
*Getting ready for a fun Holiday season!
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this fun time of year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

Chantelle said...

Its ok you can say it , Im the complainer!!! Im glad you are feeling better and Im sorry I crammed 11 cookies into your VCR.

Lisa said...

It has been a long while since you've posted! Glad to see your still blogging and that you're feeling better!

K S & R said...

Glad to see you're still alive! I want a baby update! ;) ps Kirk & I are in scouts too! Thats too funny

Royal Princess Academy said...

Amen!!! Hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas! I am sad we havn't even watched The Elf together this year!!!!!!