
I stole this off someones blog because I wanted to talk about my husband just cause I like him alot.
*What is his name? Brady J. Allen
*How long have you been together? We have been married for 1 year and 3 months
*How long did you date? A year and two months
*How old is he? 27 AND 1/2!
*Who said I love you first? Brady did and it was really cute
*Who is taller? Uhhh Brady for sure by alot
*Who sings better? Neither of us are singers
*Whose temper is worse? Pretty much mine. He doesn't really have a temper at all.
*Who does the laundry? I love to do laundry(except the folding and putting away) so I do the laundry and Brady will usually help me fold it and put it away.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brady does
*Who pays the bills? Me all the way...sometimes I wonder if I died if he would know even what bills to pay. haha
*Who does the dishes? I do mostly but sometimes for a nice surprise he will do them.
*Who cooks dinner? I usually do but when I really don't feel like cooking either he will cook something or take me out to eat :)
*Who drives when you are together? If we take the truck, Brady drives. If we take my car, I drive.
*Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn but I am definately worse.
*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brady is amazing at that.
*Who kissed who first? Embarassingly, I don't remember who kissed who first but I do remember it was on our first date lol
*Who proposed? Brady
*Who is more sensitive? We are both pretty sensitive but I do have the whole girl thing on my side so I may be the more sensitive one.
*Who has more friends? Probably Brady...I don't like making new friends(as sad as that sounds) and I always tease Brady because almost everywhere we go we run into people that he knows, sometimes we even get free pizza/cinnasticks out of it!
*Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both do our own things to contribute to our marriage. So maybe a little bit of both of us.
Brady is awesome!! I lub him so much!!
*What is his name? Brady J. Allen
*How long have you been together? We have been married for 1 year and 3 months
*How long did you date? A year and two months
*How old is he? 27 AND 1/2!
*Who said I love you first? Brady did and it was really cute
*Who is taller? Uhhh Brady for sure by alot
*Who sings better? Neither of us are singers
*Whose temper is worse? Pretty much mine. He doesn't really have a temper at all.
*Who does the laundry? I love to do laundry(except the folding and putting away) so I do the laundry and Brady will usually help me fold it and put it away.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brady does
*Who pays the bills? Me all the way...sometimes I wonder if I died if he would know even what bills to pay. haha
*Who does the dishes? I do mostly but sometimes for a nice surprise he will do them.
*Who cooks dinner? I usually do but when I really don't feel like cooking either he will cook something or take me out to eat :)
*Who drives when you are together? If we take the truck, Brady drives. If we take my car, I drive.
*Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn but I am definately worse.
*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brady is amazing at that.
*Who kissed who first? Embarassingly, I don't remember who kissed who first but I do remember it was on our first date lol
*Who proposed? Brady
*Who is more sensitive? We are both pretty sensitive but I do have the whole girl thing on my side so I may be the more sensitive one.
*Who has more friends? Probably Brady...I don't like making new friends(as sad as that sounds) and I always tease Brady because almost everywhere we go we run into people that he knows, sometimes we even get free pizza/cinnasticks out of it!
*Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both do our own things to contribute to our marriage. So maybe a little bit of both of us.
Brady is awesome!! I lub him so much!!
1 comment:
AWWWWWW that's so sweet!!!!
Post a Comment