Tuesday, September 16, 2008
New Post
Here is a new post for those friends who get angry at me because I have no life and nothing to blog about...you know who you are...ANYWAY Brady and I haven't been up to too much lately. On Sunday we were going to go out to Brady's parents for lunch and I was SO sleepy and was having a hard time getting motivated to go so Brady told me that if I got dressed and put my shoes on he would let me be in charge of the remote every night this WHOLE week. So I quickly got ready to go and we had a lovely afternoon. Last night we watched Gilmore Girls, a little bit of Legally Blonde, and Jon and Kate plus 8 and I could tell Brady was thoroughly enjoying it. Once in a while on commercials I would turn it to a UFC thing that he wanted to watch so I was a good wife. I wonder what good girly shows will be on tonight? So hopefully that appeases some of you. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY for girl shows.... Bryan and I have TWO TV's so i can watch whatever I want- otherwise I am afraid I would be stuck with Ball games, the Simpsons, and King of the Hill.......
Post a Comment