Happy Halloween everyone! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I'm excited it's here! Last Friday night we went to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan. There were SO many people there and my camera battery died so I didn't get too many pictures but here are a few.
Here we are all bundled up and headed to the Pumpkin Walk.

This was a "Fireman Pumkins" display, it was dang cute but mostly I took this picture for TOM!! :)
Then on Monday night, Jess and Bryan invited us over to carve our pumpkins for FHE. We had alot of fun! Thanks Jess and Bryan!


The last picture is of our pumkins safely buckled in the car for the ride home. I asked Brady to take the pumkins out to the car while we were cleaning up a bit and when I came outside this is what I found. It was pretty funny!
Hope everyone has a great HALLOWEEN!
2 comments:
LOL! The pumpkins strapped safely away is hilarious! Sorry I didn't make it over on Halloween. No need to get everybody sick! :) I hope that it was a great night for you guys.
lol Brady you are such a goon..... I am glad that you guys were playin it safe though!!!! Hope you had a good halloween!!!! Miss ya- we should do lunch soon...
Post a Comment