Saturday, January 31, 2009

UFC Fight Night

I am doing this post on behalf of Brady. If you know Brady, you know that he LOVES UFC. He could watch it all day everyday and prolly not get sick of it. I must also say that when I started dating Brady, I quickly became well taught in this sport also. I grew up with five brothers who mostly all wrestled in high school, so I really don't mind watching these fights and sometimes may even look forward to a good fight. Case in point, tonight is a UFC fight night: George St.Pierre VS. B.J. Penn. I am a big fan of George St.Pierre(first picture). He is a great fighter, French-Canadian, a good sport, nd quite honestly is really nice to look at. lolBelow is B.J. Penn. He is a pretty good fighter but is kind of a poor sport and I don't really care for him.

Brady and I have placed a high stakes bet on this fight. I am rooting for GSP and Brady for B.J. Penn. If my guy wins, Brady will have to do the dishes for a week straight. If his guy wins, Brady wants $10(lame I know, he could have been a little more imaginative). So wish me and George luck tonight! Thanks Dom and Lisa for letting us come watch it with you! Have a great Saturday everyone!

P.S. This morning on my way to work, all the trees were white and covered in frost because of the fog, I love that. It is so pretty. That's all. Peace out.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We're so excited for tonight's fight! It's going to be a good one. We love to have you guys come over and watch with us! We ordered the fight this morning, so we shouldn't have any issues with it like we did last time, but we bought "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" just in case, LOL!

Chantelle said...

Sorry we were poopers and did not come. Ricky's face looks like the Phantom of the Opera, except one half if white, the other red.....
BUT we did get to listen to the fight.... the crazy "Future UFC" neighbor had a party and they were SO loud.