Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter Bummer

Every winter at some point in the season(usually late January or February) I get really bummed out with the cold weather and everything that comes with it(scraping car windshield, bottom leg of my pants getting wet, mud, etc). I think it has officially hit me this year. I feel lazy and unmotivated. I'm sick of everything about myself and to top it all off I am getting sick with a cold and sinus yuck for the second time in about 3 weeks. Yay fun!
I had Brady take a picture of me this morning(see picture below) so I could show everyone just what sad shape I am in. Good luck to everyone else, hope you don't catch my cold or my winter "bummers".

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That sucks that your sick! Jacoby has got his sickness back too. I haven't gotten the bummers yet, but they're coming! We should have another movie or wii night soon!

Meg and Tom said...

I understand about the bummers yuck! Don't get sick that only makes things worse. I am excited about this weekend.

Royal Princess Academy said...

wow Kens I must say you look AWFUL!!!! hahahaha I am sorry that you are having the Winter Bummers I think we all are right about now..... This too shall pass!!!!